Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day to day life as a slave

Okay so here's kind of a run down on my day to day life.  Some of this is quite humiliating and already makes me blush thinking about telling the world this.  i'll start with when i get home from work.  As soon as i walk in the door i strip completely naked, well except for my cock cage and collar which i wear 24/7 unless Master allows me to take the cage off.  i then get on the floor i am never allowed on furniture any longer without Master's permission which he never gives me.  Unless He has other plans for me i just do my normal stuff cleaning, cooking, showering things like that.  Then when it's time for bed i go and get the things i'm required to wear to bed (a small butt plug and a ball gag) i put them in and then i crawl over to where i sleep.  Now i don't sleep in an actual bed any longer.  Master likes me sleeping in a cage, so i have a wire dog kennel that i now sleep in every night.  Once in my cage i have a lock on the door that i lock to make me feel more controlled.  Now this is more embarrassing to talk about my morning routine.  When i wake up Master has required that i take my gag out and then my plug out of my ass and i have to lick and suck it clean every morning no matter how gross or dirty it is.  Sometimes it's so covered that it takes 15-20 min to swallow it all down and it makes me gag.  i have gotten some what used to it but some days are still horrible.  Then typically i have to pee i have a glass sitting next to my cage for me to pee in.  And i'm sure you can guess what i have to do with that... of course drinking all of it.  Some times i will need to go so bad i will have to fill it up once drink then fill it up again.

Well thats some of my day to day as a slave let me know what you all think and again any suggestions for some fun my Master can have with  me post it would love more suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment