Thursday, January 12, 2012

some history of my slavery

Well suppose i should start from the beginning... i meet my Master online quite a while ago now.  It was kind of rocky there for a while.  He was my first Master and i struggled obeying all commands for a long time.  A few months ago something changed in me and now i try to obey my Master as much as i can. If i don't obey or i mess up then of course i get punished and some of those punishments are really harsh.  i love my Master more then my own life and now would do anything for Him anything to please Him.

If anyone has any suggestions of new ways my Master can torture and humiliate me please do post it here He is always reading this and if its something He chooses to do then i will post about my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment