Friday, February 10, 2012

Sorry for the slacking

I am very sorry for slacking off in my blog posts.  I am sure Master will do something about it and when he does I will let you all know.  It has been over 3 weeks now since I've been allowed to take my cock cage off, and even as busy as I have been, I am in constant pain now.  I am at a point now where I would do anything for the chance to cum again. It is complete torture and I do hope Master will let me soon.  
On the other hand, I am still sleeping in the dog cage every night.  It is one of the most humiliating, degrading things Master has me doing, but I am constantly reminded I am no longer a free man but an owned boy for Master. I was thinking, if Master agreed I would take some pictures of my dog cage, and other surroundings to show how I live. Well I will write again very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment